designed as a collaboration project between bruno greppi alongside designers luca scopel, gianpietro vigorelli and italian advertising
guru riccardo lorenzini, this bike is just as much a work of art as it is a means of transportation.
the 'made in italy' creation sports a vintage look, crafted from stainless steel, carbon fiber and aluminium, and a blend of premium leathers.
cykno features an unusual seat that is suspended on a stainless steel blade and upholstered with fine and selected leathers;
the same precious leathers are used to upholster the handlebars and other parts of the frame.
the central motor with latest technology is linked to a lithium polymer battery with high energy density.
image © cykno
- power – 250/500 watts
- battery capacity – 360 wh
- charging time – 4 hours
- autonomy – 60 km
- wheels – 26”x3.00”
- 203 mm hydraulic disc brakes
- wheelbase – 139 cm
- weight – 26 kg
- pedal assist with torque sensor
- monocoque frame, radial spokes wheels and fork all entirely in carbon
- saddle suspended on a stainless steel high resistance foil made on client specific size
- aluminium hubs
- centrally mounted swedish manufacture motor on a carbon cradle that matches the frame perfectly
- high energy density lithium polymer battery pack
- radial brake master cylinders with carbon fiber levers
- radial brake calipers mounted on 203mm stainless steel floating discs with aluminium hub
- all the parts in aluminium, like pedals, handlebar stem, fork bottoms, rear caliper support and screws are
made to specific design for this application only and all parts are made in italy
- the battery charger, with cable is stored on-board
video © cykno