french design studio murmure designed these concrete business cards for themselves.
‘playing with the notion of scale, we created a set of business cards made of concrete. this material,
so characteristic of our environment, was enhanced by using the smallest and most refined communication support.
the refinement and the technique required for the typography highlight the harshness and the roughness of the used material.’
DESIGN-AEROBICS – GRAPHIC DESIGN 2012 ONLINE COURSE – STARTS MAY 17
GRAPHIC DESIGN 2012
may 17 – july 17, 2012
make graphic design work for you. with this course you’ll enhance your
of the basics and learn more about current and emerging developments within the field.
• brush up on the basics of graphic design such as composition, color, typography and representation
• further your knowledge of print and on-screen applications
• gain practical knowledge that you can apply to real-world problems
• have the opportunity to enhance your portfolio by developing several design projects related to the theme
• our instructors will help you verify your ideas so you can optimize them as much as possible during the course
• you also have the opportunity to share your work with other participants on the course