london 2012 olympics coke bottles designed by MWM graphics and attik
MWM graphics collaborated with attik on the coca cola branding for the london 2012 olympics.
graphics applied to cans
following from matt w. moore (MWM graphics)
my role was to create a robust graphic asset library that the good folks at attik then refined
into a visual identity system (VIS). this VIS was then passed along to agencies around the world
to work with for their regional campaigns.
the first phase of art was to create this hyper detailed, abstract rendition
of COCA COLA LONDON 2012. from this master file we extracted dozens of 'moments'
that became the graphic asset library.
application to bottles
overview of the VIS
various crops and elements of the VIS...
DESIGN-AEROBICS - GRAPHIC DESIGN 2012 ONLINE COURSE
GRAPHIC DESIGN 2012
may 17 - july 17, 2012
we will still accept late comers for enrollment until june 15, 2012
make graphic design work for you. with this course you’ll enhance your understanding
of the basics and learn more about current and emerging developments within the field.
• brush up on the basics of graphic design such as composition, color, typography and representation
• further your knowledge of print and on-screen applications
• gain practical knowledge that you can apply to real-world problems
• have the opportunity to enhance your portfolio by developing several design projects related to the theme
• our instructors will help you verify your ideas so you can optimize them as much as possible during the course
• you also have the opportunity to share your work with other participants on the course