The MUSE Design Awards is a part of the MUSE Awards Program, which was created by the International Awards Associate (IAA) in 2015. IAA’s inception was based on a mission to honor, promote and encourage creativity by providing a new standard of excellence for evaluating media design production and distribution. IAA’s mission has largely shaped MDA’s goals.
Fundamentally, the MUSE Design Awards is an international competition for designers whose craftsmanship shift paradigms. Their ingenuity and thorough works leave others in awe, and in so doing redefine boundaries and scope – much like a muse.
MUSE Design Awards Categories are divided into 10 award programs:
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- Packaging Design
- Furniture Design
- Conceptual Design
- Lighting Design
- Landscape Design
- Fashion Design
- Transportation Design
The MUSE Design Awards is open worldwide to:
Advertising Agencies, Architects, Builders, Brand / Business Owner, Car Designers, Creative Boutiques, Design firms, Engineers, Fashion Designers, Freelance Professionals, Furniture Design, Graphic Designers, In-house Marketing, Interactive Agencies, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers, Product Designers, Students, and anyone aged 18 and above residing anywhere in the world.
2021 Entry Deadline & Fees:
Early Bird: Apr 12 – May 13, 2021 ($169)
Regular Entry Period: May 14 – Jun 17, 2021 ($179)
Final Entry Period: Jun 18 – Jul 15, 2021 ($199)
Final Extended Entry Period: Jul 16 – Aug 19, 2021 ($209)
There are FOUR (4) levels of achievement in the competition:
- Design of the Year
- Platinum MUSE (85-100 points)
- Gold MUSE (70-84 points)
- Silver MUSE (50-69 points)
Judging is blind. All entrant information is removed from entries to prevent bias/conflict of interest.
Judges are senior-level, experienced in their field/industry, including creative designers and art directors from international agencies, architects, fashion designers, interior designers, product designers, educators, marketers or business owners. Judges are selected based on experience, credibility and availability.
Judges score on a scale of 1-100, based on the below criteria:
- Creativity / Originality / Concept / Idea
- Content / Brief / Objective / Planning / Execution
- Innovation / Technology
- Quality / Functionality / Sustainability
- Overall Impression / Wow! Factor / Memorable
The MUSE Design Awards and International Awards Associate’s decision are final in its sole discretion and binding in relation to all matters relating to Competitions and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
All winners will be announced on October 8, 2021 via MUSE Design Awards official page. All registered participants can then login to see the winning works.
- The Design of the Year winners receive a complimentary limited-edition trophy and professionally designed certificate.
- One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners' name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
- Top tier (Platinum and Gold) winners will be featured on MUSE Design Awards site's Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
- Professionally designed logos for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
- Platinum and Gold winners will get featured by MUSE on social media or our media partner on Muse.World’s website.
2021 MUSE Design Awards Season 2 is calling for entries now. Join us and be a part of a grand tale today!