The MUSE Design Awards is an international competition for designers whose craftsmanship shift paradigms. The award honors design professionals of various expertise, from architectural design, interior design, product design, fashion design, transportation design, packaging design, furniture design, conceptual design, lighting design to landscape design, whose works shoulder the weight of the future, despite the unknown.
MUSE Design Awards Categories are divided into 10 award programs:
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- Packaging Design
- Furniture Design
- Conceptual Design
- Lighting Design
- Landscape Design
- Fashion Design
- Transportation Design
The MUSE Design Awards is open worldwide to:
Advertising Agencies, Architects, Builders, Brand / Business Owner, Car Designers, Creative Boutiques, Design firms, Engineers, Fashion Designers, Freelance Professionals, Furniture Design, Graphic Designers, In-house Marketing, Interactive Agencies, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers, Product Designers, Students, and anyone aged 18 and above residing anywhere in the world.
- Entries must be produced within the last FIVE (5) calendar years up through the final deadline.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as published or implemented and may not be modified for the competition. The MUSE Design Awards may request proof of initial production and/or publication date.
- The awards reserve the right to re-categorize incorrectly classified entries.
- Judges reserve the right to withhold an award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
It is recommended that you keep your synopsis to approximately 350 words. We suggest you utilize this section of your entry to elaborate on the piece as well as the creativity and originality of your idea. The brief should strengthen your entry, as well as providing the jury a better understanding of your project. A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- The submissions should be saved in a flattened JPEG or JPG format. (keep them under 4MB, 1,200px wide is preferable, 300dpi, RGB).
2022 Season 2 Entry Deadline & Fees:
1. Early Bird - 14 APR - 19 MAY 2022
2. Regular - 20 MAY - 16 JUN 2022
3. FINAL - 17 JUN - 14 JUL 2022
4. FINAL Extension - 15 JUL - 18 AUG 2022
There are FOUR (4) levels of achievement in the competition:
- Design of the Year
- Platinum MUSE (85-100 points)
- Gold MUSE (70-84 points)
- Silver MUSE (50-69 points)
Judging is blind. All entrant information is removed from entries to prevent bias/conflict of interest.
Judges are senior-level, experienced in their field/industry, including creative designers and art directors from international agencies, architects, fashion designers, interior designers, product designers, educators, marketers or business owners. Judges are selected based on experience, credibility and availability.
Judges score on a scale of 1-100, based on the below criteria:
- Creativity / Originality / Concept / Idea
- Content / Brief / Objective / Planning / Execution
- Innovation / Technology
- Quality / Functionality / Sustainability
- Overall Impression / Wow! Factor / Memorable
The MUSE Design Awards and International Awards Associate’s decision are final in its sole discretion and binding in relation to all matters relating to Competitions and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
All winners will be announced on October 13, 2022 via MUSE Design Awards official page. All registered participants can then login to see the winning works.
- The Design of the Year winners receive a complimentary limited-edition trophy and professionally designed certificate.
- One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners' name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
- Top tier (Platinum and Gold) winners will be featured on MUSE Design Awards site's Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
- Professionally designed logos for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
- Platinum and Gold winners will get featured by MUSE on social media or our media partner on Muse.World’s website.
2022 MUSE Design Awards Season 2 is calling for entries now. Stride forth, remain unwavering, and take your crown as a MUSE. Join us today!