The London Design Awards is an international competition that recognises exceptional designs and outstanding creative projects worldwide, and is open for product designers, architects, interior designers, graphic designers, UX / UI designers and any designers of all background to participate.
Through the acknowledgment of existing trends that integrate with diverse insights, the London Design Awards reformulates the perspectives of the world towards this unique language.
The competition is open to all designs created up to 5 years from 2019, by companies, team / departments, innovators, manufacturers, suppliers, freelancers, hobbyists or students.
The jury panel consists of honourary professionals, experienced designers, and respected experts who are handpicked from a diverse range of industries across the world.
• The Design of the Year winners receive a complimentary limited-edition trophy and professionally designed certificate.
• One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners' name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
• Top tier (Platinum and Gold) winners will be featured on London Design Awards site's Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
• A press release template sent to major industry outlets, celebrating your win.
• Professionally designed logos for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
• In addition to the complimentary certificates, Platinum, Gold, and Silver winners may purchase extraordinary LITO statuettes, and/or additional customised certificates.
• Platinum and Gold winners will get featured by the awards on social media or our media partner on Muse.World’s website.
Regular Entry is $189 for first entry of work, and consists of categories including: Product Design, Architectural Design, Interior Design, UX Design, UI Design, Communication Design, Service Design, Packaging Design, Conceptual Design and more. There are no limits to the number of entries allowed.
Images should be saved in a flattened JPEG or JPG format. (keep them under 4MB, 1,200px wide is preferable, 300dpi, RGB).
Entries with audio / video must be submitted with a direct URL that will take judges directly to the work. If it is password-protected, you must provide a username and password for judging purposes. Web Videos entered are judged solely on the content provided. Upload a PDF brief if explanation is required before evaluation of the work.
Evaluations are made based on the following criteria:
➜ Creativity / Concept / Idea
➜ Content / Brief / Objective / Planning / Execution
➜ Visual / Design
➜ Innovation / Functionality / Effectiveness
➜ Impact / Memorability
All winners will be announced on 14 July 2023.