The MUSE Design Awards is an international design competition dedicated to recognizing excellent and original design work from across the globe. With a mission to honor, celebrate, and elevate outstanding design innovators, MUSE also serves as a key stage to unveil up-and-coming stars in Architecture, Interior, Product, Landscape, Lighting, Furniture and Fashion Design worldwide.
Established by the International Awards Associate (IAA) in 2015, the award aims to push the boundaries of what is possible, inspiring others to further elevate the standards of the design world. Beyond just honors, the MUSE Design Awards offers unparalleled exposure for award-winning designers, artists, architects, brands, and design agencies, highlighting their market-leading position and expertise in the industry.
MUSE Design Awards Categories are divided into 10 award programs – architectural design, interior design, product design, fashion design, transportation design, packaging design, furniture design, conceptual design, lighting design and landscape design.
The MUSE Design Awards is open worldwide to:
Advertising Agencies, Architects, Builders, Brand / Business Owner, Car Designers, Creative Boutiques, Design firms, Engineers, Fashion Designers, Freelance Professionals, Furniture Design, Graphic Designers, In-house Marketing, Interactive Agencies, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers, Product Designers, Students, and anyone aged 18 and above residing anywhere in the world.
There are FOUR (4) levels of achievement in the competition:
- Design of the Year
- Platinum MUSE (85-100 points)
- Gold MUSE (70-84 points)
- Silver MUSE (50-69 points)
Judging is blind. All entrant information is removed from entries to prevent bias/conflict of interest.
Judges are senior-level, experienced in their field/industry, including creative designers and art directors from international agencies, architects, fashion designers, interior designers, product designers, educators, marketers or business owners. Judges are selected based on experience, credibility and availability.
Judges score on a scale of 1-100, based on the below criteria:
- Creativity / Originality / Concept / Idea
- Content / Brief / Objective / Planning / Execution
- Innovation / Technology
- Quality / Functionality / Sustainability
- Overall Impression / Wow! Factor / Memorable
The MUSE Design Awards and International Awards Associate’s decision are final in its sole discretion and binding in relation to all matters relating to Competitions and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
All winners for 2024 will be announced on April 12, 2024 via MUSE Design Awards official page. All registered participants can then login to see the winning works.
- The Design of the Year winners receive a complimentary limited-edition trophy and professionally designed certificate.
- One professionally designed certificate commemorating the winning entry, which includes entry title, entering company/winners' name and category. Decal will be affixed indicating the level of win.
- Top tier (Platinum and Gold) winners will be featured on MUSE Design Awards site's Gallery, where professionals can view your work.
- Professionally designed logos for use on websites, in email signatures, etc.
- Platinum and Gold winners will get featured by MUSE on social media or our media partner on Muse.World’s website.
2024 MUSE Design Awards is calling for entries now. Take your rightful place as a MUSE and let your influence shape your legacy. Join us today!