artrattlesnake tail pendant handcrafted using high quality brass
rattlesnake tail pendant handcrafted using high quality brass
by COPPERTIST.WU from china
The rattlesnake is one of the most venomous snakes in the United States. It has a rattle at the end of its tail and will shake it 40-60 times per second at the first sign of threat, making a loud intimidating noise to scare off the danger. The rattle is made of keratin, the same hard substance that makes up our fingernails. It’s actually completely hollow on the inside, the noise comes instead from the hard keratin links of the tail hitting each other at high velocity.
We designed this beautiful piece with the rattlesnake as our inspiration. Each link of the snake’s tail can be moved, and the sound produced by the collision between the links reproduces the sound of a real rattlesnake.
This item was handcrafted using high quality brass with both practicality and aesthetic in mind. The end product is a unique accessory that’s sure to bring joy to whoever ends up wearing it. It’s the perfect gift for the reptile lover in your life, or a nice treat for yourself!
Material: Copper & Brass
Length: 2.4 inches / 60.45 mm
Width: 0.5 inches / 13.46 mm
Thickness: 0.2 inches / 5 mm
Weight: 16.4 g / 0.58 ounces
COPPERTIST.WURoom603 ZoneB Bldg12 Hengsheng Science Park
Jiujiang 332000 hong kong
CoppertistWu is a multifaceted accessories and creative design company founded in 2017.
Our Mission-Knowing, respecting, and protecting
Our mission has always been to showcase the beauty of wildlife through our unique art. We firmly believe that by raising awareness of these various creatures, society will take notice and treat them with more respect. That respect could lead to greater protection of our remaining wildlife and a more harmonious union between man and nature.
Inspired By Nature-The charm of wildlife
Each creature on the planet has it’s own unique beauty. We try and take the essence of these wonderful animals and embody it in our work. We hope that when you use or wear these items that you’ll feel the spirit of the wild captured in metal and let it deepen your bond with nature.
Handcrafted with soul-Taking every step seriously
From its conception and 3d modeling, to the selection of raw materials, to making molds and wax castings. Our crafting process can be long and arduous. Our products can sometimes take upwards of twenty steps before they're done. We work hard to complete each piece to perfection because we believe that both you and nature deserve nothing less than our best possible work.
Material-Only the best
Brass has a long history of being used in such things as statues, ceremonial rituals, and various works of art. It’s considered the metal with the warmest tone, and even more importantly the most malleability. The ease in which it can be worked gives us unlimited creative possibilities. The brass is also a metal of character. It oxidizes over time naturally with wear and use, gradually aging with you.
|mexico, central america and caribbean||$0.00|
|usa + canada||$0.00|
Country / Region
US 3-5 Business Days
Canada 5-8 Business Days
Australia 10-15 Business Days
UK 3-5 Business Days
Germany 1-2 Business Days
EU 8-15 Business Days
Asia 8-10 Business Days
Other Countries 15-20 Business Days
**Each of our pieces are handmade, we will send them out from our Asian studio when the local warehouses are out of stock. Any questions,please feel free to contact us at any time.
satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date.
30-DAY RETURN CONDITIONS:
* Exchanges and Refunds will be accepted within 14 days of your original receipt of the order.
* Beyond 14 days ONLY EXCHANGES will be accepted within 30 days of the original receipt of the order.
* The products must be returned in new, resellable condition. Products that are altered or damaged(scratches, wreckage etc.) do not qualify and may be discarded.
* We will not take responsibility for loss of or damage to the goods that remain undelivered to our warehouse.
* We only accepts exchanges or resending your package, but refund will be not accepted if your package was lost during shipment.
* Please inform us the tracking number, and please write you Order Number and your Full Name in the returned package.
* Items returned without authorization will not be accepted. To obtain an Authorization Form, please contact customer support via E-Mail at [email protected]
* Exchange for a different length or item, the amount of the goods will be recalculated.
* All custom items are not subject to returns, due to the fact that each piece is made to order.
* Final Sale items or Gifts are not refundable or exchangeable.
* Shipping paid on Returned Items is non-refundable.
* Each order only allows return once.
Coppertist.Wu will not reimburse or pay for return shipping or re-delivery shipping costs except the following circumstances
* Customer received the wrong item.(customers need to contact us within 30 days of receiving their order, or we will think the customers accept the wrong item and it can not be returned.)
* The item is broken, defective. (For broken or defective items, customers need to contact us within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
365 - DAY WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
1) Coppertist.Wu offers 365 day warranty service.
2) The used item(excludes custom items / final items) has any problem within 14 days of the delivered date, we offers refund or resends the items, customers pay for resend and return shipping fee. The used custom item has any problem within 14 days of the delivered date, we offers one-time repairment(Warranty is voided on user damage issues i.e: water damage, accidental breakage, etc.), customers pay for resend and return shipping fee.
3) The used item has any problem beyond 14 days, we refunds10% - 20% of the jewelry price, or offers the same amount coupon code.
HOW TO RETURN?
Please carefully package the item you are returning in its original packaging. It must be presented in its original packaging and accompanied by the appropriate sales slip, any appraisals. You are responsible for the return shipping label. Once your package is prepared, please contact our customer service to get further details of returning address.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for us to receive and process. Upon processing your return, we will send a confirmation of your return to the email address associated with your account. Once submitted, refunds will be transferred to your bank account in two to ten business days, which depends on your bank.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us by e-mail: [email protected]