outdoortubmarine 2 person wood fired hot tub including cover and steps
tubmarine 2 person wood fired hot tub including cover and steps
by Tubmarine from UK
Award-Winning Luxury Wood-fired Hot Tub
Tubmarine 2 is the ultimate wood-fired hot tub, combining first-class engineering and stunning design. Built using stainless steel and Kebony as the primary materials, the Tubmarine 2 is easy to use and heats up in just over 1 hour. Just follow these simple steps:
- Use the tap to fill the tub
- Light the wood burner and keep it topped up with logs – no electric hook up needed.
- Stir the tub to mix the hot water with the cold until the desired temperature has been reached.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Built to last, Tubmarine brings together the best eco-friendly materials and quality craftsmanship.
TubmarineTrewen, The street
Motcombe SP7 9PF (dorset) UK
Tubmarine founder Chris Galley embarked on his mission to create the ultimate wood-fired hot tub in 2013. Over the past eight years, he has worked tirelessly with the best engineers and suppliers throughout the UK and Europe to perfect the product and create a wood-fired hot tub which combines expert engineering and craftsmanship, quality eco-friendly parts and materials and stunning design.
Tubmarine wood fired hot tubs are available worldwide to commercial and domestic clients.
I created my first wood-fired hot tub 8 years ago. I wanted to create something for my family to enjoy together, but something stylish and well-engineered that was built to last. I wanted to make a statement piece that stood out from other tubs on the market, so I designed the Tubmarine.
Chris Galley, Founder of Tubmarine.
|asia + middle east||$1,500.00|
|mexico, central america and caribbean||$1,500.00|
Ships from the United Kingdom.
1. Once you place your order, you will receive an email from our sales team acknowledging that your order has been received.
2. Please note that each tub is made to order, and our current lead time is 16 weeks before shipping.
4. The product price is an ex-works price that excludes VAT and other Taxes.
3. Customers will be responsible for paying local taxes and import duties at the destination.
100 % prepayment or a 50% deposit payment if contacted directly, with the remaining balance paid one week before shipping.
Direct Email contact if something goes wrong at [email protected]