This wooden riding toy (motorcycle) with a sleek, timeless design is immediately recognizable to accompany the children with their first steps to their first turn of wheels. This wooden riding toy can also be used as a toy to push (toy 2 in 1) and thus allow multiple children to play at the same time.
This toy can also be transformed into a rocking toy (with a support piece available in the 1st quarter of 2017). Due to its design, this wooden toy has a high stability allowing the child to play safely from the age of one year.
The wooden riding toy Chou Du Volant was designed to help the growing child, to propose to him several toys that have complementary educational roles to develop his motor skills, his coordination and his balance.
This toy is the subject of a model deposit at the INPI.
This toy consists of :
– one main part : wood (100% PEFC, from sustainably managed French forests)
– a steering fork, a steering plate, a backrest : wood (100% PEFC, from sustainably managed French forests)
– handlebar, black stainless steel rear arch, black foam handles
– an unbreakable transparent polycarbonate windscreen
– 3 silent wheels with precision bearings leaving no marks on the floor (diameter : 145 mm, width : 30 mm, body : polypropene, bandage : polyurethane), positioned so as not to impede the leg movement of the child (this toy can be used indoors or outdoors).
Available colors : blue, red, yellow (tinted varnish to make visible the veining of the wood)
The dimensions of this toy are : length: 70 cm, width : 40 cm, height : 45 cm, seat height : 23 cm, weight : 4.5 kg
This toy is removable and repairable : spare parts, if necessary, be purchased at retail. This toy is made in France (with the exception of wheels originally coming from Asia)
This toy complies with European regulatory requirements (Directive 2009/48 / EC, EN 71, REACH). The Chou Du Volant toys are guaranteed without phthalates and other endocrine disruptors.